Friday, August 26, 2022

The United People of Canada: Yes, the community needs answers.

This is precisely what I've been telling people privately for the last few days:




Getting no comment from the owners is really annoying -- we, the local community, who have to deal with these fuckwads want some idea as to how long this shit is going to last so we can pace ourselves. It's time for the owner(s) to step the fuck up and provide some answers.

P.S. This is not helping the situation:



Is it wrong that I'm currently more pissed with the owners than I am with the squatters?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

TUPOC claimed that they'll tear down the building before they leave it.
Maybe that's what the current owners are hoping for: a big insurance payout when the kkklown konvoy burns the place down.

Anonymous said...

This will be in court September 2nd....

Anonymous said...

Eviction hearing is scheduled for 2 September, 10AM

CC said...

I just read about the Sept. 2 hearing but, being the cynic that I am, I am wondering why something that should be crushingly straightforward requires a "senior" Ottawa lawyer.

I'm still fairly aggravated by all parties and am at the point where I feel they deserve each other, but we deserve neither of them.

Anonymous said...

The owner seems to be acting exactly like someone who rents to a biker gang. Fully intimidated.
At least the bikers make rent.

chris said...

The plot sickens--


https://twitter.com/JamesDBowie/status/1563248688784613834