Monday, August 22, 2022

Dear TUPOC: You're lying.

 Um ...



This is a bald-faced lie. I was there, and I personally witnessed a young woman, standing toward the back of the church quietly holding a rainbow-coloured Canadian flag, being told directly by one of the TUPOC people to leave.

P.S. In case you need convincing, here is a photo from the meeting I attended, where you can clearly see one of the TUPOC supporters telling one of the local LGBTQ community to leave, pointing at the door at the back of the church. I can assure you, this went on for a bit and not a single TUPOC director or organizer stepped in to put a stop to it.




And how do I know that? Because if you look toward the back, just behind the young lady, that's me -- the dorky-looking goofus in the Jamaican hat. So, yeah, I was there.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course they are lying.
They have been lying since the beginning.

Anonymous said...

Asked about this during a TUPOC livestream of Komer showing CTV the rent/insurance docs, Komer said many of their volunteers hadn't been fully vetted for membership yet.

CC said...

As I made clear, this harassment of two different LGBTQ members of the community went on for several minutes, while all of the TUPOC directors watched and did nothing.

Anonymous said...

Given that their mandate comes directly from God, according to Diane, I would assume any welcome extended to the LGBT community by William et al is of the" "We are directed by our Saviour to love the sinner but hate the sin, so welcome, you disgusting faggots, we love you and will help you see and overcome the error of your ways."

Anonymous said...

It's also on video too, if you follow Pursenuggets on Tiktok. The whole rainbow flag bit is on video.

Anonymous said...

In fairness, members of the LGBTQ+ community are welcome there. They just didn't say how they would be welcomed. I'm sure that's just an "honest" oversight on TUPOC's part. :p

Anonymous said...

Christian nationalists gonna christian nationalist.

Anonymous said...

They ARE welcome…as long as they are anti-Trudeau ranting, anti-Vax fascists who don’t ever tell anyone they are lgbtq+ or advocate for lgbtq+ rights. The fascism has to come first with TUPOC.

Anonymous said...

"No, I'm not getting in your conversion therapy van, you pervert"
"Get in there NOW!"
"I claim sanctuary in this church."
"Get in the rape van"
"I have the right to be here and you can't stop me"
"You are evil"
"You are a grumpy fool"