Thursday, October 06, 2022

William Diaz-Berthiaume: Challenge accepted.

 Um ... really?



Dude, how many examples would you like? But since you asked for just one, here's my go-to example of Rebel News' Sheila Gunn Reid lying her face off.

You really want to play this game with me, Will? Bring it on.

P.S. If I was Omar Alghabra, I might have come back with, "I'll make you a deal, William ... if I give you an indisputable example of Rebel News lying about something, will you fuck off and stop annoying me?"

That's what I'd do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd start with Sheila Gunn-Reid's incessant blathering about taxpayer funded renovations to "Trudeau's" cottage. She's referring to Harrington Lake, an NCC-managed Crown property being renovated under a long-term asset management plan approved by Parliament. The property was first acquired by John Diefenbaker, and has been used and enjoyed by every PM since, most particularly by PM Stephen Harper.

Anonymous said...

Well Rebel and some of its people are prominent in this new report on Islamophobia, especially Chapter 4; though William is probably too new to the job to be noticed there.

https://twitter.com/AmarAmarasingam/status/1578067619239919616?cxt=HHwWgIC8xfCItuYrAAAA

https://iphobiacenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Canada-Report-2022.pdf


Rebel appears to go after Minister Alghabra a lot, probably because they are a bunch of Islamophobes.


Val J

Anonymous said...

Here's Levant smearing Omar Alghabra when he was first appointed Parliamentary Secretary, linked on page 88 of the report. There are also numerous instances of politicians spouting Islamophobia at Muslim MPs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=MxNEAYLnpn4

Val J