Sunday, July 08, 2007

Ya gotta chase yer dreams, baby.


It's a lucky man who finally finds his station in life:

You would have hoped that with all the press on the issue of Chinese toothpaste spiked with diethylene glycol and counterfeit Colgate toothpaste teeming with bacteria normally associated with sewage, dollar stories would be much more careful concerning the health care products they put on their shelves.

I visited a dollar store (not the same one in which I found the counterfeit Colgate) and found a toothpaste, clearly not for the Canadian market, and clearly not allowed to be put on the store shelves and sold.

How do I know that this product was not fit to be sold? Trust me when I say it was so obvious.

Yes, it's official -- Steve Janke is now the official go-to guy on all things toothpaste.

In other, clearly less important news, Canada is raising its limits on pesticides in order to placate the United States. I'm sure Steve would have been interested in that story, too, but, geez, there's only so many hours in a day, know what I mean?

1 comment:

chris said...

With any luck, this will keep Wanke occupied for years.
http://www.boingboing.net/2007/07/08/timeline_of_hazardou.html