Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dear "Iceman": Are you sure that's the argument you want to make?


Blogging Tory "Iceman" gifts us with the setup:

Ignatieff can't come out and say that he is going to raise taxes, because then nobody will vote for him. Running an election platform on raising taxes is not a winning strategy. He won't come out and lie like Dalton McGuinty and tell us that he won't raise taxes when clearly that's the only way to pay for overly ambitious spending packages; then immediately after winning an election do a complete reversal and announce massive new taxation.

Yeah ... winning an election, then doing a complete reversal regarding taxation. I wonder what that looks like. Oh ...



Thank you, Iceman. I thought I was going to have to work to track down my early morning dose of BT stupid but, on a hunch, I popped over to your place and, well, there we go.

Let's talk again tomorrow morning. Don't let me down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was going to have to work to track down my early morning dose of BT stupid
Why?
The first page of the aggregate is full of burning stupid...

Ti-Guy said...

That's pretty much it over there these days, isn't it? Nothing but low-hanging fruit.