Wednesday, April 16, 2008

You have a wallet. Pull it out.


Yes, I mean now. Because until you do, I vow to voluntarily remain a prisoner here in Northern California, suffering the indignities of ... of ... OK, maybe I didn't think that one through.

Anyway, your wallet. Now. I mean it.

JUST BECAUSE I'M CURIOUS. In the spirit of other blog-based donation drives, if you end up giving because of my nagging, I think it would be amusing to track the donations that come via this blog. And a simple way to do that is to select a donation amount that involves a specific number of cents.

With respect to CC HQ, we're going to make that figure 42. In other words, if you were planning to give $20, make it $20.42, and so on and so on. And maybe some day, we'll figure out what the effect was.

Just call me curious.

2 comments:

Mark Richard Francis said...

Thanks!

Zorpheous said...

Well, I dropped a fifty in the bucket, not to mention the work hours I am shoveling in Mark's direction, although, I do gain some benefit from Mark's labour in my Business, and I am hoping to be able to shovel a lot more in his direction.

By the way CC, thanks for posting this. It will be interesting to see the traffic difference I got from Kate's place the other day and compair it to yours.