Monday, September 07, 2009

That's really clever, Stephen. Can I play, too?


Blogging Tory co-founder and "Captain Democracy" Stephen Taylor is a funny, funny guy:



That's cute, Stephen. Here, let me try:

Hi, I'm Stephen Harper. I want to be the prime minister of Canada, despite the fact that I think this country sucks. I like to claim that I'm standing up for Canadians, even though I keep abandoning so many of them overseas, but that's just because they're brown so, what's the big deal, right? I love accusing my political opponents of "playing politics," even though I broke my own fixed dates election law, and prorogued Parliament to save my sorry ass.

In spite of all this, I'm sure that many of you will still vote for me because, let's face it, I'm really only trying to appeal to the stupidest, most racist voting demographic in this country. It's worked for me so far.

Would someone like to put that to video? That would be so cool.

2 comments:

Lindsay Stewart said...

yeah, you're right... narnia sucked and that narrator was as boring as hell. i want my money back.

Audrey II said...

How did that get there?