Sunday, September 06, 2009

And we laughed, and laughed, and laughed ...


Who are you, and what have you done with the real Kate McMillan?

Ms. McMillan wanted to express her opinions too, but didn't feel comfortable doing so under a pseudonym.

“I figured if my views were worth sharing, it's worth attaching my identity to them,” she said. “It's also a way to self-police. If you know your writing can be attached to you, you make more than a superficial attempt to … manage your content appropriately.”

That is one of the greatest punkings of all time. Seriously.

4 comments:

Ti-Guy said...

I think that's pretty consistent of KKKate. It's the whole "my views are worth sharing" bit that's the howler.

sooey said...

It was a sad day when models were given names and allowed to speak.

Southern Quebec said...

Check out the last comment on the article...

thwap said...

I find it sickening that they allow that Klanswoman to speak without informing people about the vile things she says.