Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Teachable Moment

Well, it's a little late to go hunting down a mail box but in the spirit of the season I've put a little package together too.






UPDATE:

Splatrick's other favourite blogger, Fred Tory has rained facts on our parade. Apparently the gubmint fears the citizenry enough that they have preemptively enacted laws to prevent us mailing parcels to our members on the taxpayers tab. And since we, the taxpayers, aren't paying to mail big lumps to the big lumps it means that we, the taxpayers, have to pay the freight to post big lumps. Got it?

13 comments:

LuLu said...

Okay, seriously ... I want one of these ten-percenters so I can mail something hilarious back to Big Daddy and his merry band of in-and-out fuckwits.

Lindsay Stewart said...

actually i grabbed two of them for you. so there.

Ti-Guy said...

"A teachable moment..."

I'm sure I don't tell you this enough, PSA, but you crack me the hell up.

LuLu said...

You really are the sweetest evah ... Hmmmm, now I have to decide what I'm going to mail.

Renee said...

That made me laugh out loud and start jumping up and down in my living room. Scared the hell out of the MPs I have tied up in the basement, let me tell yah.

Zorpheous said...

I want one o bad, I want to mail them cinder block back to them!

Zorpheous said...

Dumb-bells, bag of hammers, box of coal, but don't send dog poo (that is a crime, honestly no poo)

Frank Frink said...

Ok, but how 'bout them imitation doggy-doo souvenir thingees?

Zorpheous said...

Ok, but how 'bout them imitation doggy-doo souvenir thingees?

with a brick of course,...

KEvron said...

why "fred tory", psa?

KEvron

Lindsay Stewart said...

well KEv i'm just feeling goofy tonight. it made me snicker, no reason beyond that.

KEvron said...

not that it's any of my business.

KEvron

Frank Frink said...

why "fred tory", psa?

KEvron


It's sort of like Fred Zeppelin.