Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Oh, for fuck's sake!


Could you ladies please keep the whining down? Some of us are trying to work.

P.S. It's particularly painful to watch Sandy be so mind-meltingly ignorant as to not even understand the definition of a "troll" when it comes to the Internet. As with everything else when it comes to Sandy, she simply makes it up as she goes along.

But here's the best part:

[Trolls] are not a law unto themselves. They only have power when people give it to them, when people react. I say we take back the power and leave them to rot in the sewers of their minds.

That works for me, Sandy, dear. You keep publishing hideously dishonest swill on your blog, and I'll keep disemboweling it and exposing you for the partisan hack you are on my blog, and we'll all get along just fine.

Are we done here, Sandy? Please tell me we're done here. Because I'm not sure I can take any more of your pathetic bleating and pearl-clutching. It's really quite unbecoming.

1 comment:

PeterC said...

The thing that strikes me is to paraphrase: "The Trolls are getting together and planning things....."

Is it me or does that just seem a little bit paranoid when the rest talks about how trolls are in it for themselves?