Monday, April 07, 2008

The Intertoobz have a long memory ...


... and so does commenter Dalton, as he points out how The Politic's Matthew has an annoying habit of making grandiose claims, challenging his readers to refute them, then conveniently disappearing until everyone's forgotten about them, only to eventually wander back into town and claim victory.

Personally, I think Matthew blows dead goats. And unless he can provide me with unambiguous and irrefutable photographic evidence to the contrary by 5:30 p.m. today, well, I think you see where I'm going with this.

5 comments:

liberal supporter said...

I think Matthew blows dead goats.

No, I saw one of them move.


I demand a retraction! I demand an apology! When will this cesspool stop defaming people? You lefties are all meanies!

Red Tory said...

Matthew's little "challenges" are pathetic. One could just as easily challenge people to disprove the existence of Thor or Zeus. And what's the point anyway, because he's too "busy" apparently to debate the subject. What a completely useless tool.

Southern Quebec said...

I read over at DrDawg that Kate McMillan blows goats, and we know that Mickey Kauss does too, so why not Matthew? Who knew? How could we have known?

liberal supporter said...

Matthew posted that this is in fact true, he does blow dead goats. Then he deleted it.

Unfortunately, I didn't take a screenshot.

Balbulican said...

I really like Matthew's dialectic.

"Okay, let's assume the existence of an omnipotent, omniscient being.

Now given that assumption, prove to me that God doesn't exist..."