Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wankers, start your hypocrisy!


Yes, I can see today is going to be just chock-full of right-wing dumbassitude, as Blogging Tory Brian Lemon weighs in:

Lemon: Canadian Cynic is Slime

This would be the same Brian Lemon who trashed reporter Michael Ware, promising to publish a full correction/retraction if he was proven wrong, but conveniently moved on when his Matt Drudge-inspired smear campaign fell apart.

You know, Brian, I'm thinking that only one of us has the moral high ground to be tossing around accusations like "slime." And I'm pretty sure it's not you.

BY THE WAY, FOLKS, make sure you appreciate the delicious irony of members of the Blogging Tories accusing me of a lack of civility. Hey, maybe they'll go pick on Kathy Shaidle next.

Yeah, like that'll happen.

4 comments:

Rev.Paperboy said...

Looks like they are rounding up the villagers and handing out the pitchforks and torches over in BTville. I think it might have something to do with telling the grieving mother to get fucked. Not that I don't agree with the reasoning, but you know how the BT crowd are about naughty words and incivility. You said something rude to a dead soldier's mom, which is like taking a whiz in the baptismal font to these people, so they will stage a cyberlynching.

Anonymous said...

It's astonishing. All the regular 3rd-tier minds of the BT commentariat are chiming in with their self-righteous condemnations.

...God, they make me hot. I want to fuck them all, so bad!

*tsk*....Where are my manners?

Anonymous said...

ti-guy:
If they are real neo-cons, they would probably charge you. Think about it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but only market value...and that's pretty down-market when it comes to this bunch.