Monday, April 02, 2007

Hit him again ... he's still moving!


And let's go to the videotape. I wonder how Brian's holding up so far. Ooooooh, not so good.

P.S. Note well in that second video at Raw Story how a foreign journalist asks McCain flat out about which neighbourhood he was safely walking around in, and note well how McCain rambles on without answering that journalist's question.

I think my job here is done. But I'm also thinking that I might have one wrap-up post left in me to bury Mr. Lemon good and deep. Think of it as a public service.

JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT CAN'T GET ANY BETTER
, let's all remember that Blogging Tory and gullible hack Brian Lemon quoted this part of Drudge's dishonesty, implying that Ware was, in some way, an alcoholic:

Michael Ware has also publicly expressed his views on the war last year in an interview with Bill Maher, saying, “I've been given a front-row ticket to watch this slow-motion train wreck … I try to stay as drunk for as long as possible while I'm here … In fact, I'm drinking now.”

Then let's all go here to watch the actual video of Bill Maher interviewing Ware, and draw our own conclusions, shall we?

God, but I've so thoroughly debunked Brian's idiocy, I feel like Steve Janke. Without the mental retardation.

2 comments:

Ti-Guy said...

I love this comment from Tbogg:

Drudge has a knack for always finding some pearl-clutching tear-streaked anonymous source who goes full-metal Blanche DuBois at the sheer brutality of it all and provides Matt with the kind of red meat quote that sounds like it came out of a well-thumbed bodice-ripper with Fabio on the cover. But unless Drudge provides the drama queen fake quote, his audience (people for whom the laugh track was invented) won't truly feel the outrage.

"Full-metal Blanche DuBois"...*snick*. That describes all the Blogging Tories boys, like Brian, BB, etc. The Blogging Tory girls are just shrews and harridans.

Anonymous said...

Excellent job C.C. Talk about making lemonade...I enjoyed every squeeze.... just like I really appreciate your brave although of course ultimately futile efforts to keep the Blogging Tories honest.
But I must take issue with your description of Steve Janke. I don't think retardation is Wanky's problem. I mean now that he seems to have become a religious fanatic, and judging from his truly alarming and confused Opus Maximus on pet food...he's not just incredibly booooring...zzzzz... I think he's actually insane...
Keep up the good work! I know it's a dirty job. But somebody has to do it..