Friday, September 16, 2022

"According to Trudeau ..."

One has to love the over-achieving profiles in the current "According to Trudeau" memefest on social media:

"I'm a 24-year-old who founded and runs a successful publishing company and homeschools all of my 6 children while teaching yoga in my spare time."

"I'm a 6-tour veteran of Afghanistan where I defused roadside bombs and single-handedly reclaimed a village from the Taliban. On weekends, I restore steam locomotives."

"I'm a retired 52-year-old who runs ultramarathons and plays lead guitar in a Pink Floyd cover band. In my spare time, I perform heart surgery on Namibian orphans and manage an African elephant sanctuary."

Pretty impressive stuff.

3 comments:

MgS said...

When you are writing fiction, anything is possible.

Anonymous said...

"I'm a 6-tour veteran of Afghanistan where I defused roadside bombs and single-handedly reclaimed a village from the Taliban. On weekends, I restore steam locomotives."

Under Con leadership, they also lost the war "biggly"...

Anonymous said...

They can't even make up something original? This is the old Chuck Norris routine. The last one I heard was "Chuck Norris got covid. Chuck sneezed. The virus is on a ventilator in hospital but is expected to survive."