Saturday, March 06, 2010

The Premature eJankulator gets his marching orders ...


... and the marching begins. Attaboy, Steve ... not as exciting as rooting around in Cindy Sheehan's vagina but, hey, what is?

HONESTLY, THE STUPID IS CRIPPLING. How fucking retarded must you be to pen the following?

Funny how Attaran criticizes Guantanamo Bay but then demands that Canada build its own internment centre.

Yes, Steve, that's hilarious. I mean, it's not as if Attaran is suggesting Canada build its own internment centre so we could, you know, control and protect detainees, to ensure that they aren't abused by their Afghan captors. As in, it would be for their own protection.

It's physically painful to read Steve Janke. That's why I don't do it often. You better be grateful.

OH, DEAR: Is her name really "Judy Mooring"?

The Coalition Dictatorship "school yard bullies" have already proven their ability to pull
dirty rotten low down tricks, and have proved this many times by their words and actions......what a disgrace they are to Canadians.
Atty, Iggy, and Bam Bam should be banned from planet earth.
They do not have the best interests of the people they represent at heart and are nothing but traitorous troublemakers in my opinion, and that of many others.
Stephen Harper is the best Prime Minister this country has ever had,
and for you two to try to discredit him, and our soldiers is disgraceful...

If there was any justice in the world, Judy Mooring would find herself shunned by, well, anyone who wasn't a batshit crazy, gibbering psychopath. And even some psychopaths might find her hard to take.

INTO THE WAYBACK MACHINE, SHERMAN: As Dr. Dawg points out, that post of the Wankulator's is from back in 2007 and, no, I hadn't noticed that, I'd just followed a recent link from another of Wanke's BT colleagues so I simply assumed it was new. In any event, it's still buttplug-level stupid.

9 comments:

sooey said...

I've never read him, but now I'm curious. Is he as handsome as Stephen Taylor? Because Stephen Taylor is handsome. I don't care what you say, CC. He's handsome.

thwap said...

So in Janke's eyes, ... actually I know what he's saying, but I can't fathom the leaps of logic it takes to get him there.

Insane, clearly insane he is.

chris said...

So Steve lays out Attaran's rather impressive CV and then...oh fuck it.
Wanke!

Ti-Guy said...

I've never read him, but now I'm curious. Is he as handsome as Stephen Taylor?

Here you go, sooey. The one on the right, of course.

Let me know if you have a sudden desire to wear flannel shirts and play tennis. I have a theory...

Rev.Paperboy said...

but...but...but...what's wrong with flannel shirts? I thought they were supposed to be the garment of choice for Gen X slacker hipsters like me?
did I miss a memo or a meeting or something?

Moon Rattled said...

I've never seen this Janke before. Most amusing is his angry beaver in a toque avatar thingy. I bet he stamps his envelopes with a seal of that.

Ti-Guy said...

Janke went screeching, screaming batshit loony on Rob Breakenridge's radio show a while back. I used to think the "angry beaver" thing was just a cutesy ironic pose until then.

Now I'm happy to know I wouldn't have to hesitate to head-butt the fat fuck in the unlikely event I were ever the target of that cloaca he calls a mouth.

Dr.Dawg said...

I just noticed that this post is dated 2007.

Not that this changes anything, but...

CK said...

Hell I even commented over there before I realized the post was 3 years old! Who knew it would accept comments from way back when??

What's old is new again?