Friday, September 04, 2009

Flightless Tuber


Well I'll be darned. I just paid my first visit to the house of Dodo. If that isn't a parody site then... hell. I just had to leave a comment. I didn't want to say anything vulgar as that would be unbecoming the prestigious climes from which one must descend to visit the extinct one in her nest. There really wasn't much I could possibly add to a discussion where deBeaux and Zoe made cogent points and Maria, well, ook ook patoing, I suppose. I simply can't imagine having my "actual educative years" held up for scorn and question by a less coherent soul. Maybe she can spell but she sure as hell can't assemble a string of properly spelled words into anything resembling a sentence. So no, Ti-Guy it ain't me but your notion does have me thinking. More later.

12 comments:

KEvron said...

"it ain't me"

it's somebody....

KEvron

Dr.Dawg said...

Personally, I prefer Dr. Roy.

All kidding aside, that man has such an inimitable stylistic integrity that I can tell it's Dr. Eappen after about seven or eight words when he's quoted elsewhere. Dodo, alas, is too crushingly pedestrian even to give us the mudfortunate gems that Dr. Roy willingly offers up.

It's awful stuff, and I don't know why you keep wading through it. God help me, I'd even prefer Shaidle.

wv="coidfuls." Make of that what you will, you anumals. :)

Lindsay Stewart said...

c'mon doc, i was goaded into my first and only visit by all these pseudo-lefties i hang out with.

Lindsay Stewart said...

and yeah, dr. roy ftw! that dude is as thick as two short planks and damn near as bright.

Lindsay Stewart said...

looks like my comment didn't make it out of moderation :-(

Frank Frink said...

It's only in moderation because you didn't spell your word correctly. It's potatoe. ;-)

liberal supporter said...

i was goaded into my first and only visit by all these pseudo-lefties i hang out with.
Yes, that's the clincher. Though you may consider Dodo 1.0 to be a complete idiot, that's still good enough to pass the Turing test.

I think somebody's getting a Ph.D. in computer science out of this.

Peter said...

"that's still good enough to pass the Turing test"

I would disagree with that statement.

Alison said...

"Potato" a pretty good comeback although personally I would have gone with "cergiz".

Lindsay Stewart said...

alison is wise but the real key is whether the 'g' in cergiz is hard or soft. changes the meaning entirely.

KEvron said...

lol! "where the fuck have i seen that word/name before?!" i ask myself. so, like a lump, i googled it....

hard "g", and the "c" is pronounced "ch".

KEvron, slow on the uptake

Ti-Guy said...

So no, Ti-Guy it ain't me...

Liar. Liar. LIE-ARRRR...

...RRR!

*sob*