Tuesday, February 01, 2022

Chronicles of Twatrick: "Sure, it's cramped, but the seats recline."

Anonymous tipster passes along a moderately weird claim -- undischarged bankrupt and Lloydminster village idiot Patrick "Lord Baron Twatrick von Loadenhosen" Ross is currently so broke that he is living in his current vehicle during the work week and couch-surfing on the weekends, unable to even rent a room to store all his WWE replica championship belts and autographed Jordan Peterson books.

I'm not sure what to make of this claim since, given that I have seized only about $6,400 from him pursuant to my collecting on my 2010 defamation judgment against him, it's not clear how depriving Patrick of that little dosh could have so radically altered his lifestyle.

On the other hand, I have just heard that the Saskatchewan sheriffs have filed another seizure notice with his credit union, so maybe they have in fact cleaned him out and haven't told me yet. Anything is possible, so I guess we just have to patient. In the meantime, be on the lookout for a Ford Escape parked in a Walmart parking lot outside of Grande Prairie with underwear hanging out the back to dry.

4 comments:

RossOwesDay said...

The real question is whether he's losing weight from forgoing his $21 restaurant burgers. That's how we'd know he's seriously broke.

Also, Grande Prairie gets so cold at night, I'd wonder how anybody could survive in their car long-term in the winter.

RogueNerdOne said...

Odd this is coming out because Victor said something like this when we spoke on the phone. At the time I dismissed it because I was already so suspicious of him at that point.

Interesting is we haven't heard a peep from those individuals, and Patrick hasn't said anything. If that was a real documentary, it would have been all over his social media. Suspicions confirmed.

MgS said...

My guess is his 'work' is now entirely "pay me under the table in cash", and it's not necessarily going to be consistent.

Although it's technically wrong to fire someone for having their wages garnisheed, he is working in Alberta, and to put it kindly, the latest round of edits to our employment laws have kind of turned things into "employment at will" - in other words, as a worker, you can be let go at any time for any reason and have precious little recourse. So, if the SK Sheriffs submitted a garnishment demand to his employer, the employer might well have said "fuck it, he's not worth the hassle". ... but of course, that's just speculation on my part, I have exactly no direct knowledge of what's happened.

Anonymous said...

It would be nice to have confirmation of this. For gloating purposes, of course.