Monday, July 21, 2008

Dumb and dumberer.


Yes, Patrick ... we're all intensely interested in your opinion of "EZ Meyers." And "ambiogenesis."

ENGLISH MUCH, TWATSY?
In a desperate attempt to appear vaguely intellectual, Twatsy bends the English language over a table and has his way with it:

The irony of Richard Dawkins, of all people, dismissing a film as "extremely boring" should require little content.

I'm sorry ... "The irony of Richard Dawkins ... should require little content." What the fuck does that even mean? I mean, besides the fact that Twatsy's an imbecile?

2 comments:

Red Tory said...

See, now if I'd actually read it, I would have picked that up. :)

Mike said...

Hahahahaha!

Oh man, what a nut. I wonder if I should point him to thunderf00t, cdk007 or DonExodus2 on Youtube for some real education?