Sunday, July 27, 2008

Just one more kick.


Dear SUZANNE:

Let me try to explain this whole KLR Vu fiasco to you in words of 2 syllables or less so that your tiny little mind can actually process what I’m saying.

Canada [oops – that’s 3] is a democracy [I know, I know]. In a democratic [my bad] nation, all people are entitled [sorry] to their own opinions [this is harder than I thought]. What they are most definitely [who knew I used so many big words?] not entitled to is their own facts.

This is something that you and the rest of the fetus-humping whackos might want to work on at your next "Save Teh Fetuses!!!1!!!!1!" meeting. I’m just sayin’.

Yours in perpetual amusement,
LuLu

9 comments:

Frank Frink said...

Yeah, it is tough, isn't it?

Here, let me try something (all two syllables or less):

Bad idea. Bad idea, SUZANNE. Dumb. It not work. People know it dumb. People not fooled. Not fooled by dumb idea. You can fool some of the people all of the time, or fool all of the people some of the time, But, you can't fool all of the people all of the time. Dumb. Bad. Stupid idea. Really dumb and stupid. Bad SUZANNE. Bad dog.

Sometimes you really just have to speak to these people as you would to a dog.

Okay, except for that Abe Lincoln bit in the middle... but it was all two syllables or less. ;-)

Yep, speak to them as you would to a dog that just dropped a big steaming coil in the backyard pool when they thought you weren't looking.

Dr.Dawg said...

Sometimes you really just have to speak to these people as you would to a dog.

Watch it.

Frank Frink said...

I said 'dog', not dawg.

dawgs are rather eloquent and literate. ;-)

Dr.Dawg said...

Ah.

*wags tail*

Lindsay Stewart said...

ahem... p.t. barnum

Frank Frink said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Frank Frink said...

PSA, as much as I do respect and generally genuflect towards your literacy I believe that quote (which has several variants) is popularly (mis)attributed to both Lincoln and Barnum, and in both cases has never been accurately sourced.

But, we are fairly certain Barnum never said, 'There's a sucker born every minute', nor 'Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public'. The last one was H.L. Mencken. ;-)

Lindsay Stewart said...

fair enough, isn't like i'm infallible.

Frank Frink said...

Neither am I. ;-)

Would be more fun, though, if Barnum had actually said all those things attributed to him.