Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Six things about me …


So ... thanks to Prole, I’m supposed to share six non-important things/habits/quirks about myself. Well, first things first, as PSA already said there’s nothing about me that’s not important. Let’s play, shall we?

1) I danced on stage with The Clash when they played in Ottawa when I was fourteen years old. Actually, it was half of the Clash – Mick Jones and Topper Headon had left by that point so it was just Joe Strummer and Paul Simonon and 3 other dudes. But it was still the Clash, dammit.

2) I’m a voracious reader. At any given time, I can have between 4 and 6 different books on the go. I also re-read books – I always find something new in them.

3) I make a red sauce with homemade meatballs that is so good it’s almost sexual. I’m also an outstanding baker – I find it very relaxing and almost zen-like.

4) I have never smoked in my entire life.

5) You never want to play Trivial Pursuit with me. Not if you want to win. Like Rosie Perez’s character in “White Men Can’t Jump”, I am weighted down with more useless knowledge than anyone else alive. Hmmmmm. Maybe Prole and I can go head-to-head someday.

6) I find it very nearly impossible to ask for help. For anything. I’m the least needy person you will ever meet.

Without further ado, my six people to be tagged are:
Dave
Daev
Chet
Red
Crabby
Dana

I’m waiting ...

3 comments:

Frank Frink said...

I danced on stage with The Clash when they played in Ottawa when I was fourteen years old.

Ask me about The Clash (and Strummer specifically) should we happen to meet at the tentatively proposed BC Lower Mainland bloggerpalooza.

That's all I'll say about it right now (and no worry, it's all good).

Red Tory said...

Already been there, done that.

¢rÄbG®äŠŠ said...

I'm off to Mexico on Saturday, and busy as shit, so I may have to oblige you upon my return.

After that, please allow 7-10 business days.