Sunday, March 09, 2008

And who didn't see that childish weaselitude coming?


You're going to be so not shocked at all. Back here, I demanded that Raphael apologize specifically for, well, read it for yourself:

Regardless of how you want to read what I wrote, at no time did I ever "threaten" WW or wish "harm" to come to her. Ever. And until I see a serious retraction for that implication, you are so banned from playing in this sandbox anymore.

Unsurprisingly, Raphael got his panties in a knot and proceeded to totally redefine my demand (emphasis added):

Apology, to these cretinous parody of the intellectual left, is a word both foreign and alien to his vocabulary. Which is why it makes it all the more amusing when he demands I do so for asserting he is vile.

Yes, that scraping you hear is the sound of goalposts being moved. Were you seriously expecting anything else?

7 comments:

thwap said...

Yeah, this is the guy we're supposed to praise for not being a complete idiot every second of every hour of every day.

It's the non-BT parts that made him bearable.

It's the BT parts that made him hopeless.

Patrick Ross said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HT said...

CC, I've been reading your blog for a long time. from the onset of Raph's comments, I knew - As did PSA and Lulu. I understand your tendency to give everyone the benefit of doubt, however, he wasmining your site for links, and for fodder for his own site. I have never visited his site, I will never visit his sty, and I am quite happy that you have banned his A## until he issues an apology. I don't see that happening. He's got what he wanted. He's an interesting new CRAP type, but when uncovered, displays all the same reactions. He's not worth your time or trouble.
And oh my goodness, in the time it's taken to type this, who turns up? None other than Patsy Ross. Wonder why?
Patsy, Rachel Marsden is not worth the price of ink. Please, let her sink into oblivion, where she belongs. She's not even third rate, and she's an embarrassment to Canada. For gosh sakes, even Fox fired her ass.

CC said...

Thanks for stopping by, Patsy. But, sadly, you also fall into the class of people too stupid to post here anymore.

Pale said...

Wachel?

Oh dear, whose clothes is she trying to sell on Ebay this week?
Or was she caught following someone around and cooking rabbit in their kitchen?

Ti-Guy said...

I'd kill to be stalked by Rachel. I'd dine out on the stories for the rest of my life.

Red Tory said...

Patsy was also over at Jeffy's spanky new blog whispering sweet nothings in his butt-crack.