Sunday, August 23, 2009

I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning. It smells like "Hunter."


Hey, kids ... remember this screeching, panty-yanking diatribe against all those terrible, horrible feminists? With precious snippets like:

So, where are the feminists? Why are they so silent? Typical lefties, advance your agenda no matter what the cost. ...

I am not a feminist. I never had the need to join a group for mutual support. I have never been a victim, thank goodness. I have never been raped, or attacked in anyway. I think feminists have had their time, but are now lost. If any organization should be yelling from the roof tops about honour killings, it's the feminists. But, they are silent. Too bad.

Feminists are too busy yapping about daycare and equal pay to be bothered with such things as honour killings, female gentile mutilation and burkas. Such a shame my "sisters" are just politically correct little Stepford wife's. Robots with no real compassion for the people who truly need their help.

Then there's this:

The prosecutor was seeking a 12-18 month jail term. But the judge disagreed, sparing Alves even a night in jail for his crime:...

UPDATE: The presiding judge was the Honourable Justice Gregory M. Rideout (coordinates here). Further information--about his trial record--would be appreciated. Email welcome. Meanwhile, Alves is still on the executive roster as Tournament Director of the BC Ball Hockey Association.

I'll bet "Hunter" was all over that judge for that ridiculously lenient sentence.

Uh oh.

Yeah, that's gotta be awkward.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Female gentile mutilation?

Southern Quebec said...

Mostly Christians Dave...:)

I left a comment(on her blog)that if she got a university degree she should ask for her money back. She never posted it...sigh

Ti-Guy said...

She never posted it...sigh

That's not her fault; her husband's not approving lib-lefty comments that make his precious girl look stupid.

Southern Quebec said...

Leftards...we're leftards! Sheeesh!

Ti-Guy said...

I'm not much of a lefty, so I don't use that term. I'm a libtard.

Gayle said...

Well if she had a post on the subject, it's gone now.

Care to share what was in the disappearing post?

Ti-Guy said...

It's a link for a search that yields nothing. Hunter didn't write about it at all.

Gayle said...

Duh - I am so slow some times...