Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Yeah, about those brown people ...


... apparently, they still suck.

AND HERE'S WHERE WE JUXTAPOSE: From that ten percenter:

To put Attawapiskat to the top of the list would mean other needy communities would be negatively affected

Quite so, since it would force other financially-strapped Canadian educational institutions to go without. Possibly this one:

Newman receives $4.18M federal grant

... From the federal government, [Edmonton's] Newman Theological College received $4.18 million for infrastructure projects, including a new research library, more classrooms and a world-class teleconference distance learning facility.

I have no idea what Newman Theological College's student breakdown looks like, but I'm going to guess that it's mostly white. Call it a hunch.

10 comments:

Lindsay Stewart said...

Shouldn't a theological college be able to telecommunicate with their dupes... er, students by the grace of gawd? And what the hell are my tax dollars doing building classrooms for people that believe in fairy tales as fact?

Gene Rayburn said...

WTF we're funding theological schools now?

thebanana said...

The Christian Taliban need their madrassas too, I guess.

Dr.Dawg said...

Hah. About your banner...

Yeah, I did. Am I alone?

liberal supporter said...

Nice touch with the banner spilling out of the right hand side of the box.

Why are we building more schools in Afghanistan than here?

Anonymous said...

Are those bandaids on the corners of the banner?

I concur with LS

Dr.Dawg said...

Aw, I take it back.

wv="sometics." Not a word, but it should be.

CC said...

Oh, stop complaining, I'll fix the banner later. Geez, some of you folks are as whiny as Hunter sometimes.

liberal supporter said...

I thought the overflowing banner was supposed to show overshadowing of the right. Of course Huckster would say it shows leaning right...

The bandaids show there is always room for improvement, you know the whole "progressive" thing, unlike those whose minds are so full of conviction there's no room for anything new or contrary to their views.

Kindly hold the handrails on this comment to avoid vertigo.

Mike said...

$4M to a theology school in Edmonton? WTF? I mean, WTFF? Why aren't the Christian fundy plutocrats putting up the money? I know there are plenty of them in Alberta.