Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Open season on thee, but not on me.


On the one hand, obsessive-obsessive fetus fetishist Suzie All-Caps is really, really pissed over the tastelessness of some people:

Bethany, a moderator at Jill Stanek's Blog posted some pictures of her 6 week-old miscarried unborn child.

And what did some pro-abort yahoo do? Why he photoshopped the pictures and sent them to her, with lots of sarcasm added, including "enjoy your child...he looks delicious!"

On the other hand, when 12-year-old accident victim Graeme Frost made a TV commercial simply extolling the virtues of expanded American medical coverage for children, the Canadian Dumbass-o-sphere's new idol Mark Steyn made it clear that knives could now be unsheathed:

The new poor [Mark Steyn]

Over the weekend, I posted a couple of things re Graeme Frost, the Democratic Party's 12-year old healthcare spokesman. Michelle Malkin reports that the blogospheric lefties are all steamed about the wingnuts' Swiftboating of sick kids, etc.

Sorry, no sale. The Democrats chose to outsource their airtime to a Seventh Grader. If a political party is desperate enough to send a boy to do a man's job, then the boy is fair game.

"Fair game," kids. That's the new operative phrase. Right-wing superhero Mark Steyn says so.

And Bethany? Truth be told, your miscarried fetus doesn't look all that appealing. It needs more garnish.

I recommend parsley.

4 comments:

JJ said...

Bwahahahaha!

*ahem*

Not funny, cc, you are bad.

Prole said...

Oh we're soooo very cruel! Photoshop is the tool of teh devil!

MissHailey said...

I think that Bethany was foolish to share something so personal online because she should have predicted that pro-choice advocates would have been following the discussion and their response would be diverse and unpredictable. Given that this is a community that sees her loss as the loss of unimportant tissue she should have anticipated that a person with computer skills may have taken liberty with her photographs. I would never have shared something so raw and personal with a group of people so capable of hurt. The gain (the opportunity for the public to observe the pro-choice philosophy at work) would have come at too great of a personal cost.

Bethany said...

MissHailey, I do not think the cost is ever too high to save the lives of unborn babies.

I know for a fact that by having my baby's pictures posted, they have been instrumental in saving at least one life. (There are probably many more I am unaware of.)

They have also been instrumental in helping hundreds of grieving mothers find closure after their losses.

Why should I not expect to be ridiculed when I am attempting to awaken the world to the reality of life in the womb? I do expect it and I respond accordingly.

Each time that an abortion proponent tries to mock me for my efforts, it's just showing me that what I'm doing is working, and that in itself is very encouraging.

I just wanted to let you know this, so that you could understand better where I am coming from on this. Thanks.