I have been meme tagged by the fabulous JJ of Unrepentant Old Hippie fame.
Meme: Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
In all modesty there is nothing about me that is "non-important". Thank you.
Oh all right then.
(1) I have worked and broken bread with more than one Oscar winner. More importantly, I am a recent runner-up in a very swanky awards thang.
(2) My cat is old enough to drive a car, vote and drink the booze.
(3) I was orphaned at 44 years of age.
(4) I am jonesing for a Real Brew Vanilla Cream Soda but there were none left at the health food store so I just cracked a China Cola.
(5) Chronic pain sucks.
(6) I play Ibanez guitars, of which I own five, through a vintage Fender Concert amp. I sold my old Vox AC-30 and I'd consider unloading the Fender just because it weighs a friggin' ton. Why must good sound be so damn heavy? There's a full p.a. system sitting in the hallway around the corner. There's about 136 diagonal inches of LCD screen in this room. I own an Xbox 360 and I still suck at every game known to human kind. None of my publishing bylines are with the school paper.
Okay. Now I'm supposed to hassle six other people. Hmm.
From the comments section, if you please...
e in md