Sunday, August 12, 2007

Cartoonists, start your engines.


Sometimes, you need to go looking for humour, and sometimes it just falls into your lap:

++ Relapsed Catholic ++ religion politics culture blog

Are you a professional graphic designer?

I need someone to design the logo for my new blog, something very polished and slick so you really have to know what you are doing.

I have nothing specific in mind, but I can't help thinking that no one short of Ralph Steadman could do Kathy justice.



P.S. Oh, please, dear God, let some Blogging Tory show up, bitching and moaning about how rude it is to compare women to pigs.

4 comments:

Red Tory said...

Good call. The style would fit perfectly. "Batshit fucking crazy" as Hunter S. Thompson might say.

Scotian said...

Is she even offering to pay anything to said professional or is she expecting a professional to donate their talents on her blog's behalf? If the latter then man what arrogance and self-centeredness, even from someone that has already demonstrated a rather high level of both in the past. I also agree with RT regarding your design and why.

JJ said...

Bahahahahahaha! Beautiful!! I will be laughing about this for the rest of the day. Thanks, CC :D
(p.s.: And I don't even care that I now have to spend some time cleaning the coffee off my laptop... some things are worth it, and that was one of them.)

Dave said...

What JJ said!!!

Jeebus, CC, you clearly outdid yourself with this one. Go have an early glass of sacramental scotch. You've earned it.