Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I R Scary

I've been out of town for a few days and pleasantly occupied with things other than intertoobs. I got home after a crap first day back at work to discover that my cat, a spite artist, decided to forego the whole litterbox thing today. We had words. I've coaxed her back out from under the bed and we've made up (providing the floor remains unsprinkled). Just when a fella's in need of a pick-me-up... the fabulous LuLu dug this up and sent it along to me.

That's a still lifted from Milla Jovovich's site. So yeah, there's Milla selling me a gun in a scene from .45. There's also a link to the Taiwan version of the trailer on her .45 page. I get some nice coverage in the Thai trailer but sadly, I was left out of the American promo.

6 comments:

Ti-Guy said...

I keep forgetting that you look like a such bad-ass, PSA.

We should all chip in and send you to Calgary to parade around Richard Evans's home.

Randall said...

I don't know if I said this before when you first mentioned this film, but: you lucky, lucky bastard.

Lindsay Stewart said...

neither pretty nor shaved (at the time) but lucky enough, fer sure. milla was a total sweetheart too.

LuLu said...

Shrrreeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkk

Can I have your autograph ... can I, can I, huh?

D. Sidhe said...

My cat abandoned the litterbox and for nearly a year the vet and we thought it was simply behavioral, she'd always been neurotic as hell and territorial to boot and we'd gotten a new housemate which surely didn't help. Turned out to be small cell lymphoma of the intestinal tract. She spent two months half dead during which she was finally diagnosed, then the treatment seemed to work for another six months. She died last month, it hadn't actually been controlled at all but the symptoms were at least damped enough that those six months were good months for all of us.

Don't assume it's just spite, is my point. Sometimes it's the only way they can tell you something's wrong, and if it hurts to pee, they can decide the litterbox is the problem and stop using it. They're not rocket scientists. So don't assume it's just behavioral, and don't let a vet brush you off if you're worried.

Mike said...

"Long Shong Productions"


Giggedy!...

Well done psa....you lucky, lucky bastard...