Monday, June 18, 2007

If you can't count on your Blogging Tory friends ...


Hmmmmmmm ... I'm not quite sure what to make of this. Back here, I was snickering over Boy Detective Steve Janke's legal problems. And now, as we speak, here's a screenshot of the Blogging Tories main page:



Well, now, it's certainly convenient that Steve's desperate plea for financial support just happens to be front and centre, doesn't it?

One wonders just what decides the choice and order for display of articles over at the BTs. Based on my experience with reading Progressive Bloggers, I always got the impression that it was sort of a first-in, first-out system, with some weight given to popularity. And maybe that's what's going on with Janke's piece.

But, you have to admit, it sure is a stroke of luck for Steve, isn't it? I wonder how long it's going to stay there. Just call me curious.

BONUS TRACK
: Robert over at My Blahg has more info, so you can decide for yourself whether Steve should be let off the hook.

1 comment:

Ti-Guy said...

If ol' Wanke gets one cent from each of his Pajamas Media/FreeRepublic/LGF/Stormfront buddies, he'll probably come out of this with a tidy profit.