Sunday, June 10, 2007

Busy Shaved Ape

Greetings to those of you that endure my occasional screeds. I've been busy assembling a new business and being frustrated by suppliers. Yeah, the market will take care of things. Right. Don't conservatives ever have to deal with the customer service minions or their beloved marketeers. Jeeziz. Anyway, over the next weeks I will be shooting no less than three music videos and prepping a documentary. I will endeavour to keep posting with all the regularity that I can. But forgive me if I'm found wandering in the woods, in a robe, chattering about frame rates. If there is interest, I will give updates on the projects at hand. That is all. Back to the script breakdowns.

2 comments:

Ti-Guy said...

If there is interest, I will give updates on the projects at hand.

I would be very interested in hearing what you're up to. In fact, I'm hoping you'll come up with the next "Voice of Fire" because wingnut heads pop like pimples at the slightest hint of such a thing. Coaxing wingnut rage to a fulsome and roiling climax is, in fact, art.

Anonymous said...

What I want to know is, where in the flaming volcano is your new CD? C'mon, dude, enough with the having fun, making money and getting out of waiterdom.

Actually, I'm glad to hear you're busy doing interesting things. The making money part was purely a guess. But I STILL want to buy your CD. Hmph.