Saturday, August 08, 2009

Palinpalooza -- the batshit crazy continues.


Just when you think she can't get any stupider, well, she gets stupider:

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama’s 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care," Palin wrote.

In unrelated news, we here on the Left are terrified of Sarah Palin. Hunter says so.

1 comment:

Noni Mausa said...

Something I would find scary if I paid closer attention, is that the right wing has consistently accused their opponents of doing what they themselves were doing, or wanted to do, in spades.

Putting Palin's "death panel" in that context does not produce a comfy feeling.

Noni