Monday, March 10, 2008

Kathy Shaidle: Fat, ugly and dishonest. The trifecta!


Let's check in on Kathy Shaidle, as she whines about how hard life is these days:

“Because of my blog, I get death threats all the time. And, more amusingly, rape threats from men who’ve just telling me how ugly I am. There’s one particular left-wing site that has been obsessing over my talk here, hinting that they planned to show up and disrupt the speech. Luckily, since they are left-wing, that means they can’t afford the $20 entrance fee.”

Um ... come again, Kathy? Let's hop in the wayback machine and recall the only blog post I ever wrote referring to Kathy's public screeching and drooling at the U of T:

Bored? Stupid? Then feel free to kill an hour or two and several brain cells today with unemployed, Canadian right-wing screech harpy Kathy Shaidle:

Don't forget my talk tomorrow afternoon:

To reserve your spot by credit card, call:

Anna at the Faculty Club
(416) 978-6326

Thursday, March 6, 2008
12:30 to 1:30PM
The University of Toronto Faculty Club
41 Willcocks Street (Spadina & Harbourd)

Sandwich buffet lunch then cookies, coffee and tea: $20

If you pop by and there's a question-and-answer session, be sure to ask Kathy whether she still thinks it's acceptable to ridicule fat kids. Or whether she still believes there are no desperately poor people in America.

And point out that she's fat. I understand she's good with that.

You know, where I come from, one blog post doesn't represent "obsessing," in the same way that inviting people to attend and ask Kathy embarrassing questions during the actual question period doesn't represent "disrupting" her precious speech.

Ah, but this is Kathy, of course. Her lips are moving. You know the rest.

AND JUST BECAUSE YOU ASKED
, I dropped a short (not for publication) note to the letters editor at EyeWeekly, referring back to this blog post. If you have something you want them to know, you can do the same at letters@eyeweekly.com.

But be polite, literate, grammatical and make sure you use proper punctuation. And, above all, don't threaten anyone with death. Especially anyone as fat and homely as Kathy Shaidle. God has already punished her in horrible ways, and that should be enough.

6 comments:

Red Tory said...

"obsessing"... You mean like she does over some offhand comment Mark Steyn once made about her?

And why wouldn't someone being "left-wing" be able to afford $20? It's not like there's any poverty in North America.... And besides, aren't all "liberals" shuttling around in their limos from one Hollywood/Broadway gala to the next?

Geez, can't these douches keep their cock-n-bull stories straight?

Ti-Guy said...

Well, that was good for something. I came across to this link to Blamblog (which I haven't visited in a while) with a parody of Shaidle using the comic strip Kathy. I love how she's glowering in the last panel of each strip.

Admittedly, the stuff writes itself, but it's still funny.

Anyway, yes, she's a fabulist. Probably was when she was a drunken lefty as well.

Ti-Guy said...

Ok, I read the entire article and followed a few of the links and apparently, we all didn't show up to her talk (unlike the 15 who did) because we were too afraid or too cheap/too poor.

I'm insulted. Whatever happened to them accusing of us of being too stoned?

I personally couldn't make because I was having group sex and/or an abortion.

liberal supporter said...

Oh for Pete's sake! Frequent guest of Michael "I get death threats all the time" Coren? It all fits. And when nobody bothered to show up to roll their eyes, it's a "close call".

She was trying pretty hard to drum up something though, eh? Even had "the phantom" over here trying to act all threatened, and of course act threatening at the same time. He "just happened" to show up the day before the lecture. I guess she could only rent a publicist for one day. Maybe Mikey is phantom.

What maroons!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine any "mr stiffy" being able to stand at attention at the sight of that pig...

JJ said...

Gah! Close-up warning at that first link! I almost lost my lunch for a second there.