Thursday, July 12, 2007

The unbearable lightness of Adam Daifallah.


Is there, anywhere, a blogger as vacuous and lazy as Blogging Tory Adam Daifallah?

The necon [sic] candidate

While I can't locate it on his presidential homepage, the New York Sun reports that Rudy Giuliani has named Harvard professor Stephen Rosen, Middle East scholar Martin Kramer, Peter Berkowitz and the legendary Norman Podhoretz to constitute his foreign policy team. That is one hawkish team.

Yes, Adam, it is. And to rationalize that judgment, if it were me, I might have, say, linked to this piece to better inform my readers, 'cuz that's just the kind of guy I am.

That is a nice suit, though, Adam. Empty, but nice.

2 comments:

Rev.Paperboy said...

"the legendary Norman Podhoretz"

As in "legend in his own mind" or "legendarily bloodthirsty, meanspirited and stupid"

Anonymous said...

Is there, anywhere, a blogger as vacuous and lazy as Blogging Tory Adam Daifallah?

Well, there is still 'Dr. Roy'.