Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rush Limbaugh: Not Haiti's biggest fan.


Ouch ... that's harsh:

Hostile to Haiti: Rush Limbaugh is classless in attacking hemisphere's poorest country
Wednesday, May 20th 2009, 7:25 PM

Reacting to ex-President Bill Clinton's appointment as UN special envoy to Haiti, radio personality Rush Limbaugh had this to say yesterday:

"I'm just gonna tell you, if I was named envoy to Haiti, I'd quit government. Envoy to Haiti? You can't even pick up a prostitute down there without genuine fear of AIDS."

And if anyone knows third world, immuno-compromised hookers, well ... I'm sure you see where I'm going with this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like how not picking up prostitutes doesn't even enter his mind.

deBeauxOs said...

Notice how Limbaurger's mind jumped ahead to what he presumed would be a perk of being named an UN envoy to a country.

Not that anyone gives a fig about his spotted dick.

word verification: verwormi