Friday, April 25, 2008

Come on, SUZANNE, it's an easy question.


Let's ignore Suzie All-Caps' latest whinefest, and recall that recently I posed what should have been a simple question back here. And for Suzanne's benefit, I will present it again:

If SUZANNE truly supports Bill C-537 as she claims to, would she be perfectly all right with bringing her badly-injured child into emergency late one night, only to have the single attending doctor decide that, for whatever reason he wanted, he just didn't feel like treating that child?

As you can see, that's a painfully straightforward question, and begs for a simple yes-or-no answer. Should we take any bets that SUZANNE will struggle mightily to not answer it, or change the subject, or shift the goalposts, or misrepresent the words, or ... well, you get the idea.

It's really quite entertaining to observe how people who can see the world in stark black-and-white morality some of the time are utterly incapable of answering a simple question at other times.

Had you noticed that? I'd noticed that.

11 comments:

LuLu said...

Hard, easy - it doesn't matter, CC. She's a pathological liar who's incapable of grasping anything outside of her tiny worldview.

Red Tory said...

I don’t know how you guys can stand reading her drivel.

¢rÄbG®äŠŠ said...

I'm spending way too much fucking time over there. I'm ever so damn polite, but just now am probably starting to get rather annoying.

This is a cry for help by the way.

Pale said...

Try Glenfiddich Crabby. Its noon in some timezone, somewhere.

¢rÄbG®äŠŠ said...

·
Excellent, Pale. Thank you.

You're a doctor, right?

LuLu said...

I'm not a doctor, nor have I played one on TV but I would definitely recommend some sort of alcoholic intervention. How you can comment there sober is beyond me, Crabby.

Pale said...

Ummm. ya....Sure. medical school by mail.

I got the free pen/scalpel combo for signing up.

Reality Bites said...

I'm not a doctor, but I can tell you without question that doing anything to benefit Suzanne would be in violation of my PERSONAL ethics. That's why there is such a thing as PROFESSIONAL ethics, so that Suzanne has the same right to medical treatment as anyone else.

The problem with people like Suzanne and her ilk is they wish to make society confirm to their beliefs, when the obvious solution is for them to withdraw from society.

KEvron said...

"the obvious solution is for them to withdraw from society."

and that's why gawd created alberta....

(ducks for cover)

KEvron

¢rÄbG®äŠŠ said...

KEvron: "and that's why gawd created alberta..."

I'm totally cool with that firewall idea, if Stephen wants to know.

liberal supporter said...

I'm totally cool with that firewall idea, if Stephen wants to know.
I think Steve wants one like the Great Firewall of China. I think the latest version does IP to location, and dispatches the execution vans faster than you can type "Falun Gong".

It would be a lot easier if Steve had that here and they could avoid the tedious job they now have of combing through logs collected by the "spyLite.php" from bloggingtories.ca.