Wednesday, April 07, 2010

What could possibly go wrong?


Via Birth Pangs, file under "freedom of religious expression":

My religious beliefs include the beliefs that an individual is alive at the moment of conception, abortion is murder and is the worst murder of all murders possible because these babies are completely defenseless, and I am entitled under my religious beliefs to use deadly force if necessary to save the innocent life of another.

Somewhere, Canadian anti-choicer Suzanne Fortin is finally starting to feel uneasy about the raving whackjobs she's climbed into bed with.

No, no, just kidding -- she's good with that.

P.S. Personally, according to my religious beliefs, I am entitled to hoof Ezra Levant in the nads at every opportunity. Oppress my religious beliefs? I think not.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am entitled under my religious beliefs to use deadly force if necessary to save the innocent life of another.
It's only murder if I say it is?

sooey said...

Which religion claims that a person is entitled to use deadly force if necessary to save the innocent life of another?

Lobbey Dosser said...

actually, i think you go too easy on him, you need to preemptively go after the threat, i.e. boot him in the balls all the time, and contract others to do the same thing...

Metro said...

So presumably Lo is totally okay with people who feel their religion commands them to fly planes into buildings.

It's only logical ... Oh wait, we're talking about religion here. Never mind me.

Rev.Paperboy said...

what do you want to be the same moron is outraged that devout muslim women wear headscarves or that Sikhs carry their kirpan or can wear their turbans into the local Legion branch?