Friday, July 04, 2008
Play time, boys and girls.
An early start tonight, I think. This girl is tired from working 11 days straight of 12 to 14 hours each with an all-nighter thrown in just for fun on Sunday ... stupid job always gets in the way of my blogging fun. You know what to do.
1) Favourite World War II film and why.
2) Favourite film noir and why.
3) And, just to change things up, name 4 famous people (dead or alive) that you’d like to have a drink with.
1) Hmmmmmm ... The Great Escape with Sir Richard Attenborough, Steve McQueen, James Garner and an absolutely outstanding supporting cast. Just a perfect film from start to finish — and Steve McQueen’s motorcycle chase is a piece of iconic brilliance.
2) The Maltese Falcon ... do I really need to say any more?
3) Oscar Wilde, Stephen King, Winston Churchill and Audrey Hepburn. Wilde because he was so delightfully witty, King because he’s so delightfully bent, Churchill because he was such a delightful prick and Hepburn because she was Hepburn.
Now your turn.