Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Your daily Denyseitude.


Canadian IDiot Denyse O'Leary is all excited about some other wingnut writing a mind-meltingly asinine book:

I am currently reviewing mathematician David Berlinski's The Devil’s Delusion: Atheism and Its Scientific Pretensions. I will post a link to the review, when I am finished, but just this for now:

The book seems to have been written primarily to deflate vast, windy claims, to strike a blow against the crass, dim stupidities currently hawked in the name of "science."

Let me save you the trouble of hunting for a suitable beatdown. You're welcome.

1 comment:

Exile from GROGGS said...

Thanks for finding that - I've been having trouble locating any responses to Berlinski.

Now, I wonder whether it takes any notice of what's in the book ....