Sunday, June 15, 2008

Yo, Mikey!


How's that McCain worship going? Uh oh ...



You know, Mike, it's a good thing you BTs have no principles or scruples whatsoever. Otherwise, you might be feeling a bit sheepish by now. Lucky there's no chance of that happening.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Some days, life is good.

WHOOPSIE
: Dr. Dawg has a point -- that second claim doesn't hold a lot of water upon closer inspection. I may check into this more closely to see what the facts are but, for the time being, I'll leave the link there, even if it's just as an example of how badly I was suckered.

3 comments:

Dr.Dawg said...

Er...I'd let that second link go, if I were you.

KEvron said...

just the fact that mclamb was giving second-hand accounts with first-hand authority led me to question the validity of his claims.

the swiftboaters were disgusting enough the first time around....

KEvron

Red Tory said...

Just because a guy is a vet doesn't mean he can't also be a raving crackpot. Mind you, the same could have been said about some of the Swifties too... Jerome Corsi, anybody? Didn't seem to stop the GOP from getting cozy with those folks however. Still, two wrongs don't make a right.