Friday, June 06, 2008

L’affaire Bernier …


... The gift that truly keeps on giving. This is never going to get old.

So by last count, Ms. Couillard's relationships have ranged from mobsters, bikers, loan sharks to bikers and Conservative cabinet ministers. Who do you think is the most crooked?

Sweet dancing Jesus. Did I mention this was never getting old? I can't wait to hear how Big Daddy and his merry band of security-breaching, accountability for thee but never for me, in-and-out fuckwits spin this one. Dance, Big Daddy, dance ...

2 comments:

Greg said...

It will go something like this: "Harrumph, harrumph, personal lives, harrumph, Liberal corruption, harrumph, Dion is not a leader. Just add water and stir.

Frank Frink said...

Seems it was mere 48 hours or so ago that I wrote that it was going to get weirder still - I'm too lazy to go look up the comment and link.

Guess what? We're not done yet.

Again, don't ask me how I know.