Thursday, June 19, 2008

The difference? Let me explain the difference.


The scholarly difference between Left and Right? Here, let me help. On the one hand, we have the (in my somewhat biased opinion, of course) fairly scholarly analysis of the recent "Made in America" copyright legislation by CC HQ's own PSA. Go read it. Take your time. Become educated. Learn something.

Done?

Now go read the inane, mouth-breathing dumbfuckery. Again, take your time. Wallow in the astonishing ignorance of even the most basic understanding of copyright law. Sit in stunned amazement of the sheer lack of understanding and the grade school-level arguments.

That's the difference. You're welcome.

BY THE WAY
: Dear AC: If you'd rather I didn't describe your Blogging Tory colleagues and drinking buddies as hapless retards or demented fuckwits, here's a simple suggestion -- get them to stop writing like it.

It's just a thought.

2 comments:

Ti-Guy said...

Re AC:

God, there's that word "debate" again. As if citizens are politicians and our views have to be presented in a public forum for debate.

For the last time, "Conservatives"...debate yourselves and engage each other critically. Hopefully, you'll marginalise the whack-jobs and begin to articulate positions that, if not agreeable to everyone else, are at least coherent.

Cameron Campbell said...

I went over there. She admits in her comment that she hasn't read the law.

And then when I pointed that out she called me arrogant.

I love it when the circus rolls right up to my door.