Monday, May 19, 2008

You’re welcome, I’m sure.


You’ll be pleased to know that Wendy "Paging Mark Steyn, I Think I’m Ovulating" Sullivan kept her bra on. I know I was. Instead, her new big, big, BIG news is that she’s putting up weekly podcasts called "Brass Balls Radio" ... which allows her to assault not just my visual senses but my auditory ones as well.

I got about a minute into her whiny, self-obsessed, meandering shriekfest before I turned it off to keep myself from piercing my ear drum with an ice pick out a sense of self-preservation. And that’s an entire minute of my life that I will never get back. I could’ve done something really productive with it ... like polish my boots. But I digress.

I've given serious consideration to billing her for my time but there's no point. It seems Right Girl is currently unemployed — just like Five Feet of Pick Your Prejudice™. Is anyone else sensing a trend here or is it just me? I don’t think it’s just me.

You’re a good man, Balby. Balbulican sat through the whole thing and has been kind enough to provide a concise and, shall we say cutting, summary for your further edification. Isn't he the sweetest thing ever?

5 comments:

Lindsay Stewart said...

jeeziz h cripes. microphone technique is important, what an unlistenable pile of crap. her "producer" had best be keeping his day job if that's the quality of his work. as for blight girl, perhaps her bulging career as a figure model for chubby chaser magazines would be a safer bet. one wonders if her producer was clever enough to get the clearances for third party content? the generic blues music could easily be freely available but perhaps the news clip they played in its entirety was, gasp, pirated. after i rinse my brain i might just go check on some rebroadcast policy.

JJ said...

I'm listening to it right now... brutal. A right wing Cheech & Chong (without the humour).

I loved what she said about baby boomers -- that they "don't know how to live in the real world because they've never been hungry"??

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Frank Frink said...

Maybe Right Girl should try the hunger thing for a couple weeks. Jenny Craig hasn't been working for her (sorry, Prole. I've been bad.)

Red Tory said...

There's no way I'm downloading 54 Mb of bollocks.

¢rÄbG®äŠŠ said...

Yes, RT. I was relieved that the download was taking so long. It gave me a chance to reconsider bothering with it, and I took full advantage.