Sunday, March 23, 2008

When really stupid people have blogs.


Blogging Tory "Hunter" checks in from her alternate reality in which we "lefties" give a fuck about other peoples' inane religious observances:

This Is Going To Bug The Lefties

Easter is a very joyful time for Christians.

I'm sure it is, Hunter, what with your sacred and moving worship of those most Christian of holy sacraments, rabbits and foil-wrapped, chocolate eggs. And what is it that is so supposed to drive us lefties around the bend? Oh, right:

Pope baptizes prominent Italian Muslim

Well, good for him, I'm sure they'll be terrifically happy together, yawn, yadda yadda yadda, BFD, whatever.

Wow ... that sudden burst of irritation on my part didn't last long at all, did it, Hunter? I must be getting better at this.

2 comments:

Ti-Guy said...

That's the first thing I thought when I woke up this fine, joyful Easter Morn...what I can say or do to irritate people I don't agree with or care for?

I have to say, Hunter's corrupt Chrisitianity is making me feel extra virtuous today.

Pale said...

Heh. Doesnt bother me much. As in all the "Christian" holidays, they were co-opted and derived from Pagan festivals.

So the Christians are in fact celebrating paganism.
Always good for a chuckle and a few exploding heads.