Sunday, March 23, 2008

Time to make some noise.


SUZANNE and her creeping horde of fetus-fetishists are having a blog burst on Tuesday, March 25th aka International Day of the Unborn Child to help push their misogynistic, anti-abortion ... oops, I mean family-loving agenda. How precious is that? Much, much too precious for me.

Soooooo, being the uppity riotgrrrrllll that I am, I decided we should have a blog burst of our own. A counter blog burst, if you will, on that very same day. Thanks to Prole’s brilliant suggestion, we’re calling it the “International Day of the Already Born Child” to highlight all the underprivileged, disenfranchised children that the fetus-fetishists really couldn’t give a tin shit about. Because they’re, you know, actually alive as opposed to a clump of cells floating in some woman’s womb. Who’s in?

6 comments:

Southern Quebec said...

IDOTUC? Are you supposed to take a fetus to lunch?

LuLu said...

Or maybe to work?

sassy said...

Don't have a blog but YES, I'm with you on this. Capial idea Lulu! (compliments the UN Internationl Day of the Child which is Nov 20th)

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of this joke...

What do you call Pizza?

Abortion on toast -


I know what I'm ordering for Lunch on March 25th...

Red Tory said...

Ah, the dreaded “blog burst” aka “Look at me! Look at me! Look what I can do!”

LuLu said...

I'm thinking of renaming it the "Bring Your Fetus to Work" counter blog burst. It has a certain je ne sais pas, don't you think?