Since one good link deserves another, go read Dave. And once the realization of the seething, left-wing fury against the Liberals has sunk in, you can check in on what Canada's "Liblogs" have to say about this. Really, check out the first bunch of front-page blog posts, listed here as they appear, unabridged and in their entirety as of 12:54 Eastern time:
- First winner announced in Liblogs Video Contest
- The quarterly advertising poll
- Mulcair loses it for good reasons; it's time for independent experts to re-examine gay blood ban
- Just an idea about the Emerald Ash Borer
- Jobs, Jobs, Jobs - What's Going On?
- Time to Scrap NATO?
- Friday bits and bites
- Jim "Willy Wonka" Flaherty & his hypocrisy factory
- None Of The Above
- Hillary Clinton is in high "spirits'!
Yes, that was the first part of the front page. Notice anything missing? Why, yes, you do -- a post entitled something like, "Holy crap, my party just bent me over and reamed me up the ass, those fucking cocksuckers!"
Canada's Liberal bloggers: Because the Blogging Tories shouldn't have a monopoly on useless, sycophantic miscreants.