Sunday, March 23, 2008

And sometimes snark just fails you …


How did I ever miss this from everybody’s favourite passive-aggressive wingnut, JoJo?

Remember a while back when we Conservative ladies were sitting around complaining about how MSM is trying to tell us that women don't like Harper?

Well, one of my readers contacted a friend who makes T-shirts and she has come up with this method to counteract the propaganda. She also has one available in light blue with dark blue lettering.

And their counter propaganda tool that will convince everyone how wonderful Big Daddy really is if they'd just give him a chance?


No, I'm not kidding.

LuLuSnark. Far be it from me to criticize JoJo's good little Stepford wife tendencies, but she could’ve at least ironed it first. Tsk, tsk.

7 comments:

Ti-Guy said...

I hope we'll be seeing a bunch of well-hootered Conservative hotties with big hair modeling these t-shirts. I know that all the women I know who don't like Harper (which is, curiously, all of them, even the ones who normally vote Conservative) would really be attracted to the Party after seeing that.

Someone should photo-shop that t-shirt onto either a rednecked bubba or doughy/gangly Conserva-boy. That would be funny.

Red Tory said...

Whoa! Talk about a devastatingly witty slogan. What's next?
I R STOOPID. I LUV HARPER.

LuLu said...

Red, that's too well-written - it should probably say:

I R ST00PID. I LURRRRRVVVVV HARPER.

Paladiea said...

Oh man I would totally wear an "I R ST00PID. I LURRRRVVVV HARPER" shirt.

Balbulican said...

I didn't know they still MADE that font. Looks like...Letraset!

Red Tory said...

LURRRRRVVVVV, of course. Silly me.

Someone should go to Zazzle.com and get cracking on these.

Rev.Paperboy said...

wow. Just wow.