Sunday, July 03, 2022

The CC/Pierre Poilievre Photoshop challenge.

Given how proud was Pierre "White Power" Poilievre in marching with some of Canada's finest Nazis, racists and "Freedom Fighters":




I think it's only fair that readers put their Photoshop talents to work, and insert "Skippy" into some of history's most famous fascist marches and get-togethers. I'm still enjoying the delights of Madrid so I invite my fans to have some fun, and insert Skippy, well, here:



 and here:




and here:




and here:




So come on, folks, show your creativity, and park Pierre Poilievre in the midst of his apparently favourite people. I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of PP, a video from his channel was just recommended to me while watching Youtube on my PS5. The Youtube app on the PS5 doesn't have the "not interested" and "do not recommend this channel" options on it, so I specifically went to one of the computers in the house and browsed through the recommendations so I could block PP's channel.
He must have paid for that recommendation, because my history of political channels in Youtube is a who's who of SJW libtard channels. No way Youtube thinks I'd ACTUALLY be interested in anything PP has to say.

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I think the YouTube algorithm points to RW channels on its own, without any influence from what someone views. I don't have a YouTube account, and even just viewing one non-political video points me towards bullshit like Tucker "Tuckface" Carlson and Ben "Wet Ass P-word" Shapiro.

Hell, most of what I check out on the internet in general isn't political in nature (mostly music- or sports-related), but YouTube still wants me to see videos like "Watch Ben Shapiro DESTROY Nursery School Kid's Argument By Speaking Really Fast!" or "Watch Jordan Peterson DESTROY Lesbian's Argument By Farting For 90 Straight Minutes!" Look, I just came here to learn the about the Circle of Fifths and watch funny cat videos. Is that too much to ask for, YouTube?

Coolxenu said...

Here's a stab at the PPPhotochop Challenge!

https://patrick-ross.ca/img/ppkkkoin1.png

Hope you like it.

Coolxenu said...

Another one, hard to scale his pudgy face... but I tried

https://patrick-ross.ca/img/fhcoin1.png