Sunday, July 26, 2009

Rock. Of. Ages.


Stand in line in Times Square for an hour this morning for cheap tix, 50% off, "Yeah, I want the best seats you have left ... orchestra, middle ... yeah, that'll do," get to theatre, wander down to seats to discover they are in the absolute first row, dead centre, able to reach out and touch the stage without even leaning forward, get up close and personal with the players to the point where the narrator insinuates I have herpes but literally high-fives me, anyway. Awesome.

Can assure you that female lead wore pink panties. Thong.

6 comments:

Ti-Guy said...

I lost the plot on this a few posts back when the word "Styx" was used.

Parle-tu Anglais?

CC said...

Loud guitars. Big hair. Nuff said.

Lindsay Stewart said...

you're stoned on axe body spray aren't you?

CC said...

Have you ever looked at your hand? I mean, really looked at it?

LuLu said...

You went to a Broadway show, had fabulous seats and all you took away from it is that the female lead wore a pink thong.

Sometimes I feel like I'm den mother to a bunch of ADHD-suffering frat boys.

I'm just sayin' ...

Geekwad said...

LuLu, when you say "Broadway show", I imagine you using the same tone of voice one might use to say "the Parthenon". It's just schlock.