Monday, February 25, 2008

I’d like to thank the Academy …


Feh. I scoff at your Academy Awards. This is sooooooo much cooler.

I want to thank everyone who voted for me – how sweet are you – and Pale and Prole for putting together such a kick-ass set of awards. You have every right to be exceptionally proud of your-own-bad-selves.

Most of all, I want to thank CC and PSA for inviting, and more importantly, welcoming me into their blogging sand box. To say I was shocked at the invite doesn’t even begin to describe my reaction. You’ve been nothing but supportive while I found my voice (and broke Blogger that first weekend) and I have such infinite respect for you both. How lucky am I?

Kisses to everyone,
LuLu

2 comments:

Dave said...

Congrats Lulu!! May your snark live on well into the future.

KEvron said...

is it too late for me to vote?

KEvron