Saturday, February 23, 2008

Are Your Pets Conservatives?

Do they pretend to have strict values? And then you catch them like this...



Are they smug, self-righteous and condescending? Even after they get caught like this!



The perfidious perversions of pets and their plural peccadilloes point plainly to the dirty double life of the typical conservative. Watch out sailor, no shin is safe with these moralizing fuckers about. Guard your undies gals, what they don't eat, these dogs will wear like satin hats.

5 comments:

Southern Quebec said...

My chocolate lab is definitely liberal...er progressive. She looooves everyone. One of the kitties has that Republican-Wife lemon-sucking-look. However, when push comes to shove, we will accept slurpies (gross) from the dog.

Ti-Guy said...

...these dogs will wear like satin hats.

Heh. Really funny and well-crafted, PSA.

JJ said...

Very good! :D

Oh no, my dog must be a conservative... always with the weird fetishes (running shoe insoles) and always on the sneak (hiding under the bed).

My cat is a fascist, but I've known that since the day he took ownership of me.

Frank Frink said...

I think I'm (relatively) safe. Looks like one's a terrierist-appeaser and the other an antichrist, I mean anarchist.

Rev.Paperboy said...

You know, to most people (and even most dogs) the phrase "fuck a duck" is usually an expression of amazement, not a specific instruction.