Saturday, August 16, 2008

There Are No Rules In Blogging... Heh

I don't read Jason Cherniak. I just don't care that much for KoolAid from any of the partisan venders. When I heard the other day that he'd be making an appearance on Coren's show with the doughy skirtload herself, Kathy Shaidle, I was just glad I don't have cable. In the wake of what was surely a wretched experience for Jason and viewers alike, Canada's beggingest blogger squatted down and put her defamation hat on before publishing an email exchange with Cherniak. The post was entitled "A paper airplane from the children's table..." look it up if you like, I ain't linking to it, here's a screen cap instead.



Gosh, so classy. Well the upshot is that the creepy little harridan feels quite proud of dragging her opponent's professional life into her vituperations. In a perfectly reasonable response to same,
Cherniak let's it be known that he will go after such actionable statements as are left unretracted.

However, I do care that some of her readers are taking it upon themselves to go after me as a lawyer. Specifically, they are suggesting that one of my clients - who I have never mention on this blog - is being badly served.


Where kathy goes, the dismal follow. Cue occupant of the cat box...



Popcorn anyone?

Tip of the cap to that frisky scamp Dr. Dawg

9 comments:

WILLY said...

I never paid much attention to this shady woman before, other than laughing at the references in your posts.

I always thought of her as a fictional character.

She truly does have vile, petty, mind that is crammed full of herself.

That guy said...

Linky no worky.

Dr.Dawg said...

My ears were burning. Try this one.

Lindsay Stewart said...

fixeded. that's what i get for typing all by mysefl.

Ti-Guy said...

I've been doing this since you were just out of puberty, dear boy. Do not presume to lecture me on the niceties of the medium.

Yum! Now that's writin'. And to think she missed out on the GG's award? What. A. Travesty.

Anyway, the Furious Nobody cannot be allowed on television again. Unless she promises to talk like that.

Renee said...

When the conservatives complain about federal arts money going to crazy, obscene artists whose work lacks artistic merit, they mean Kathy, right? Right?

CC said...

Is it just me, or is anyone else having trouble finding that original post on Kathy's site?

Chimera said...

It's here, CC. She seems to have camouflaged her archives, somewhat. Probably to go with her new shootin' iron...

['Pologies, fer linkin', PSA, but sumtimes we jus' gots ta see fer ourselves...]

Somena Woman said...

A "pro" writer who doesn't know how to add an "n" to "signed a 'unprincipled' fighter for free speech?

If the next word starts with a "u" its "AN", not "A".